Unsafe sex with tampon, had slight discharge, yeast infection. STI?

about 1 week ago I had sex drunk, without realising I had a tampon in. It was unprotected. I then pulled it out and I thought I was fine. my period was then less. I then had unprotected sex twice with a different sexual partner. I woke up with a horrible smelling discharge with a slight colour, but looked like the end of a period. there is no pain and it only comes occasionally, I am worried this is an STI or is it more likely to be a yeast infection caused by the tampon.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013