Unsafe sex, ejaculated outside. Is she pregnant?

i played an unsafe sex but i remove it before i ejaculate, but after some days she said that she is feeling tired and some how, i told him to go for a test, only to tel me that she is pregnant. Please i don t want to father any child now, i dont need the pregnancy, the pregnancy is about some -days old now. what should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Precum can contain some sperms from the previous ejaculations and even if you removed before actual ejaculation, the chances of conception are there. The best way to know is to wait for her periods and if she is overdue then go for a urine test for pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal