Unprotected sex, worried about pregnancy, took mensovit pills. Will they help?

Hello doctor, my name is Amala and my age is 21, unfortunately i had sex with my bfrnd and my period date was getting delay so i had mensovit plus tablet 3pills in each day for 23 days, so i am afaid of : wiil i have prblm for my pregnancy, sumone said that thr is very less chance to get pregnant aftr had that mensovit pills, i just wanna knw is that true what people r talking or thr will b no side effects. pls let me asap regarding this
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
hai,
mensovit dont bring bleeding in case of pregnancy.
do home urine pregnancy test.
if you are pregnant consult your gynaecologist for termination.