Unprotected sex, white coating on tongue, negative HIV test, fever coughing green phlegm. HIV?

Hello I am scared I might have acute hiv. I had a brief unprotected sex encounter with an atlanta firefighter four weeks ago. I developed a very mild white coating on tongue after eight days and went to the doctor and he said it was geographic tongue and did an hiv test and it was negative. However, at two weeks about, I developed a low grade fever for two days that did not exceed 100 and then developed a bad cough. I also lost my voice and started coughing up green phlegm. I am feeling better but worried. Is this acute hiv?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013