Unprotected sex, vaginal spotting, headaches, itching in breasts. History of irregular periods. Pregnancy symptoms?

hi mi name is xxxxxxx and i have very irrgeular periods.but the 15 of this months i had unprotected intercourse and he nutted inside...the 19 of this months i started light spotting and following behind that beenin tired alot,headches,and itching boobs,and little cramping.and today the spotting has stopped..can you tell me what this is plz
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

Most likely, these are symptoms related to your irregular cycles. Given the cycle irregularity it is hard to determine exactly when you are ovulating, so estimations of IF you are pregnant and how far along are difficult. Yes, these could very well be symptoms of pregnancy. Check a test now and repeat in 1 and 2 weeks. Also, if you are not ready to be pregnant, then birth control for this reason and to regulate your cycle would be a great idea.

I hope that this helps. Good luck!