Unprotected sex, use pull out method, have delay in periods with sore breasts, light pink spotting, mild cramping. Should I take HPT?

My last period was July 24th, my boyfriend and I don t use condoms but he pulls out. I am a week late for my period I have had occasionally sore breasts the past 3 days and today I have had an extremely light pink color on the toilet paper. I have also had mild cramping but nothing like I normally experience with my period. My periods are normally on time. Should I take a home pregnancy test?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012