Unprotected sex, taking pills from next day. Stomachpain, backache.Pregnant?

I had unprotected sex with my husband on April 4th. I am using birth control and forgot to take my pill the following day. I did take 2 pills in one day on Friday, April 5th. This was all during the first week of pills. Since then I have been taking my pills consistently. I felt very sick to my stomach about 3 days after being on pills consistently again. According to my pill pamphlet this is quite normal. However, I've had excrutiating pains in my left side and one night I woke up with stabbing pain. I keep feeling this dull pain in my ovary and a backache. I am due for my period in 8 days. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013