Unprotected sex, taken nordette, have not got breakthrough bleeding. Is it an effective ECP?

is nordette an effective ecp? my girlfriend and i had an unprotected sex last august 31 and i ejaculated inside her at maybe 4:45 pm , and at maybe 6:45am september 1 , she drank 4 pills of nordette, since i found out on the net that its the only drug that can be used as an ecp here in the philippines, she took the other 4 pills 12 hours after she took the 1st meds, she is showing all of the side effects and we are just waiting for her to have a bleeding breakthrough , but we re still paranoid , because we are just 17 years old , please , can you answer me
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012