Unprotected sex, red pimples on penis, milky discharge, itchy sensation, pain. Which anti-fungal cream should I use?

I am XXXX m 31 years old guy. Let me start of saying that I was foolish enough to have unprotected intercourse. Now i found small red dots/ pimples on my penis . Guessing its some kind of infection. It has very mild itchy sensation and also i see milky discharge (not often) from the penis . Except some unusual very mild pain in the penis sometimes. Please let me know what kind of medication i need to take?? Or which anti- fungal cream should is use?? Plzzzz give me ur feedback as soon as possible.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012