Unprotected sex, pregnancy, wants to abort child. Will abortion kit help?

there are so many member in my family i am 24 yrs old i have two son i did intercourse with my boy friend my suspected date for period in this month was 21 sept. i did check with test kt got possitive now what should i do kindly advise me doses sheduel about this kit and i don t want that no body guess about this episode in my family member if i am taking this kit would i come out from this problem without knowing any body
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Jul 2012
Hi there.
Your history appears a bit muddled dear or perhaps 'lost in translation'! If you are 24 & with two kids, am presuming you are well aware of the birds & the bees. What has many people in your family got to do with your present predicament? Please confide in your boyfriend. Fix an appointemnt with a gynecologist nearest you. Do a blood/serum BhcG will give you a more accurate picture & a titre to boot. This will help you asess how the pregnancy or arrest therof is progressing at a later stage. I am guessing you want to rid yourself of this pregnancy without any member of your family getting to know. I am personally not in favour of abortion but there are both medical & surgical methods of the same depending on how may weeks pregnant you are & the facility & doctors' approach. You may use this website address/contacts to source out a doctor nearest your place of residence to actually meet, asess & remedy your particular situation discreetly. Good luck & wish you a safe sorting out of your problem at hand & good health for the future. Cheers!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD