Unprotected sex, pregnancy. Taken cipla mtp kit, mifepristone. Will this terminate pregnancy?

Dear Dr me and my wife had an unprotected sex and now she is not having her periods which are due on 12th of november 2012 and She have done pregnancy test it showed positive. today she took the cipla Mtp kit one tablet of Mifepristone 200mg . will it work to terminate the pregnancy. we had a sex on 13th november 2012 and her periods are due on 10 december 2012 , but she didn t had her periods till date .
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012