Unprotected sex, period not due, breasts hurts and feel heavier, missed pills. Pregnant?

Had unprotected sex one week and 5 days now. My period is not due until the 14th of this month but my breasts hurt and feel heavier so am wondering if I could be pregnant. The only way I could be pregnant if from the pre-ejaculation. My problems is that its too early for a pregnancy test and too late for a morning after pill. I was on a family planning pills which I missed a lot of day in between dosage. What are my chances of being pregnant? And is is a possiblity that I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013