Unprotected sex, pain on inserting penis, bleeding, less sensitive swollen foreskin. Treatment?

yesterday after a gap of week i had sex with my wife...had a slight pain while inserting and also after that since the foreskin was inactive..while having intercourse had a slight bleeding attributed to that pain..later i continued intercourse..and foreskin was moving down and upwards freely...but today that part is swallon lightly..and cant move my foreskin downwards either...but no pain while urinating or jus touching my penis
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012