Unprotected sex, not ready for child, do not want to take Levonelle as it disrupts hormonal cycle. What else can be done?

I had unprotected sex on Tuesday I don t want to take levonelle as it messes up my hormone cycle which I suffer with anyway. Part of me would rather see what happens incase I do get pregnant as I m always thinking about children but I also know I m not finically set for children and my partner does admittingly lie a lot which doesn t make it a completely stable relationship. If I gamble and do get pregnant I presume the abortion pill is stronger than levonelle. I have had an abortion before a while ago so I think that s why I want to not take the levonelle. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer