Unprotected sex, no ejaculation inside, taken i-pill, delayed periods. Chances of pregnancy?

hello sir ma ques is that i had done unprotected sex with ma boyfriend when 7 dayz were left to ma periods to come nd then he didnt ejaculated inside according to him nd for protection i had taken i pill within 5 hours nd after that i m not having periods ma periods r late by8 days now ...is there ny chanvce of being pregnant plz help as i m very tensed....thanx....or is it the side effect of i pill which is delaying the periods plz tell me sir i m suffering with the back as well as leg pain ....
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012