Unprotected sex, nausea, headaches, frequent urination, pinkish blood. Pregnancy symptoms?

So my period came on 6.6.12 and went off on 6.10.12 came on again 6.30.12 went off on 7.4.12 I had unprotected sex on 6.13.12, 6.26.12, 6.27.12 7.6.12 7.11.12 7.12.12 7.18.12 7.19.12 lately I ve been eating a lot more than usual, breast have gotten more firmer, nausea from time to time, slight headaches back pains, cramps frequent urination .. But i was wondering will my period be considered missed if it doesn t come on by the end of this month & not to long ago I went to the bathroom & when i wiped there was some light pink really light brownish blood but i took the tissue & put it up there i could really see it that way but its not flowing and Im having some light cramping pains now.. So what do you think this could be??
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012