Unprotected sex, nausea, back pain, mood swings. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

Im 21 years old and I believe I maybe pregnant, but all the test come back negitive. My periods are usually not normal and can last for weeks and I ve went 4 months without one before. Me and my boyfriend had sex unprotected at the end of my period a little over a month ago. I ve felt pregnant lately with signs such as nauseated, back pains, mood swings, very tires all the time, and using the restroom way more. I don t know if I should go to the hospital to get a blood test because I don t have a PCP.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012