Unprotected sex, feels tired, headache, stomach ache, periods started. Infection or pregnant?

hi im 18 years old and i been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend the pass 4 months, he has been using the pull out method i have been feeling really tired and and feel like puking most of the time when im stressing out i have alot of headeches & usually my stomach hurts i wasent to pose to have my period the beggining of the month, last week on a friday me & my bf had unprotected sex again and later that day brownish & reddish came out down there what does that mean? could it be an iffection or could i be pregnant?need answers please &thank you
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012