Unprotected sex, ejaculation in vagina, brown blood. On depo birth control injection. Pregnancy?

Hi I m 19 years old my me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex all the time, but my my boyfriend always pulls out before he nuts , but last week he didn t and the every next day it was like I started my period but the blood is brown and I m confused because I ve been on brith control for about 3 months now. And I haven t had a period since I took the depo shot. I don t knob what it means am I pregnant? Please help thanks
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012