Unprotected sex during periods. Taken plan-b emergency contraceptive, heavy bleeding, pain in lower stomach. Causes?

me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex while i was on my period. during sex he came inside of me. the day after that i took a plan B pill . me and him had sex that same day and he came inside of me then also. we both thought the plan B pill that i took would prevent me from getting pregnant. now i have been experiencing heavy blood flow and sharp pains in my lower stomach . what does this mean ?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
if u had sex during menses u can no longer become pregnant.relax.heavy bleeding is due to ur plan B TABLET.if ur heavy bleeding doesnt decrease even after 3rd day,then u need some medication to control ur bleeding.