Unprotected sex, delayed periods, cold sweats, vomiting with red discharge. Pregnancy symptoms?

I had unprotected sex about two weeks before my period is supposed to happen. Now my period is about two days late, and last night I woke up in a cold sweat and vomitted a red/orange colored puke. I have been urinating a little more than usual and feel slightly more fatigued than usual. I am not sure if this is just because I am psyching myself out and it s all in my head or if it s signs of pregnancy...please advise
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012