Unprotected sex, cumed outside. Chances of getting pregnant?

hey uhm i was wondering if you could get pregnant from having unprotected sex. this is what hapened. we had sexual intercourse he cumed out of me then 30 mins later we went again and he cumed out of me then again awhile later same thing we did it a toatl of 5 times.. i ws just asking if the sperm would die if it was still on the penis?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
With any kind of vaginal unprotected intercourse, chances of pregnancy are there, because sperms are present in seminal fluid and secretion.
Use a reliable method of protection in the future, instead of ejaculating outside, and wait for your periods, and perform a pregnancy test at the earlier if you miss a period.