Unprotected sex, constant bloating, dull discomfort in lower abdomen, light headed. Pregnancy symptoms?

My period started on the 5th october for nearly a week. I then had unprotected sex on the 17th i calculated when id next ovulate and it said 21st october. It s been nearly two weeks. Im constantly bloated. Occassionally get light headed and started experiencing weird sharp and at times dull discomfort. Lower stomach . My period should be due 3rd november.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
The symptoms you are having can be due to pregnancy. But you will have to wait for your periods to be overdue to know your exact status when you can test your urine for pregnancy using a highly sensitive test kit.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal