Unprotected sex, condom failure. UTI symptoms, cramps, pinkish brown discharge in urine. Cause of worry?

I had unprotected sex with a guy friday night and condom broke so he pulled out and came in my mouth. Saturday I started having symptoms of a UTI (pain peeing, more frequent urination , etc.) Today I had a cramp for about five minutes then it went away and when I peed again, I noticed some stringy red-brown-pink discharge from my vagina and later some blood in my urine. What do you think the problem is?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012