Unprotected sex, but no penetration. Late on periods. Urine test done - negative. Still worried

So... although I am a "virgin" (no penetration), my boyfriend and I have had contact. And although he did not ejaculate near my vagina, I can't be sure there wasn't any pre-ejaculate. I know this is extremely rare, but I am a week late on my period. I took a test myself, negative... went and had a urine test done at planned parenthood... negative.... but I'm still concerned. I am trying to induce my period so that I can stop worrying, but what do you suggest?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013