Unprotected sex, bisexual, burning on urination, swelling in groin area. History of infection in testicles. STD?

I have had unprotected sex over a month ago. Im bi and it was with another man . We had sex but a condom was used. We had some foreplay before the condom was used. Now i have a burning sensation when i urinate. U have also found a swelling in the groin area ( pelvic area) and it hurts. I can fell the pain in my legs when i stand for too long. Its not a extremly pain but very discomforting. I have had an infection in the testicle before. I was tested for an STI but that was negative. The swelling in the testicle keeps happening over tge past two years. I also had an encounter a while back an one thing lead to another, again with a man. He penertrated me but i asked him to stop after 10 mins. He did not ejaculate in me. Could i have an STI? I have booked an appointment with a clinic for this week and im due to have an ultrasound in the testicle that had become infected 2 years ago due to my doctor suspecting i have varucous veins on it.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012