Had unprotected sex with man having STDs. Having sore on vagina, fever, chills, muscle aches. STD?

Female, 22 yrs old. I had unprotected sex with a man who had two STD s and didn t tell me. He had herpes and syphilis . I noticed yesterday a single sore on my vagina, so I immediately went to the doctor to get tested for all STD s. Last night I developed a fever, chills, and muscle aches in the groin area. This morning I have a very rapid heart beat. There was minimal itching 3 days ago from a previous BV Infection. There is no pain upon urination , slight abdominal pain. What STD is more likely for me to have?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013