Unprotected sex, bacterial vaginosis. Negative test for chlamydia, gonorrhea. Bleeding between periods due to infection?

I was tested negative for chlamydia and ghonnorhea a few weeks ago. Five days after I had unprotected sex with my partner then I had my period the following week which came a week earlier than expected. I had my oapsmear done the same time as my chlamydia and ghonnorhea tests and I just found out I had bacterial vaginosis . Could my inter menstrual bleeding have been caused by the infection? Could I possibly have contracted chlamydia in the interim? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer