Positive for gonorrhea but no treatment. Had protected sex. Am I still contagious?

I got tested and received a positive test for bacterial vaginosis , cervicitis , chlamydia, and gonorrhea . I was treated that day with zithromax (two pills) and required to take metronidazole two times a day for 1 week. That cured my BV and chlamydia, I think my cervicitis too. However. I did not get treated for gonorrhea until 3 weeks later. I abstained from the time I was tested until 4 days after I was treated for gonorrhea. If I was treated on a Monday morning, and had protected sex on Friday night, am I still contagious? Can oral gonorrhea be given? My partner is not infected.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012