Unprotected sex. Unable to afford emergency contraception. Home remedies to prevent pregnancy?

I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend and i cant afford the day after pill and i was curious if there was anyway to prevent pregnancy, i know not having sex is the best way but i m of age to where its almost impossible to not get carried away, i have even talked to my guardian about it and she refuses to buy me birth control and both my guardians believe abortion is an abomination so if any home remedies can help please let me know and when i say home remedies i mean like vitamin c or something...
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012