Unprotected sex. Took postinor 2 medication, two menstrual periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi Doctor, i am a little worried about my period. I took the postinor 2 tablet a few minutes after unprotected sex on two occasions for this month. After the second dose I had coitus interruptus before taking the second pill . I am concerned about the pre-ejaculatio fluid however. I had two periods in the month of june, so right now I am unsure as to when to expect my period. The first one ended on the 9th of June, the second one came around two weeks after that. I am driving my self crazy worrying about whether I can get pregnant even after taking the positinor tablets?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012