Unprotected sex. Redness on penis top, painful, bumps on genitals, swelling in foreskin. Is it STI?

Hi, A few months ago after unprotected sex with a new partner, I got a red ring around the tip of my penis (on foreskin ) it wasn t itchy but slightly painful after a couple days it went away and I thought nothing of it. Just recently after a slightly rougher handjob from my new girlfriend I felt a bit of discomfort and noticed some slight swelling in the foreskin. Today a couple days afterwards I have felt quite a bit of pain noticed the red ring kind of like a rash but again not itchy, some slight pain when urinating and a couple drops of blood appeared on the foreskin I wiped them away and noticed a few little scratches/cuts. Also it hurts to retract the foreskin to clean properly. Other than the red ring there s no swelling or lumps or bumps on my genitals. Is this an STI or could it be something else less sinister? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013