Unprotected sex. Itch on penis, spreading, cloudy white discharge. Infection?

i started dating a girl 2 months ago, and we started having sex 1 month ago, quite frequently, shes on the pill, so i havnt been using a condom, shes been my friend for 4 years so i know she has only been with 1 other guy, who she had 3 miscarriages to. About a week ago i started getting an itch in my urethra around the head of my penis, over the past week the itch has spread right down to the pelvic floor area, today when i urinated i experienced a burning sensation, i think my girlfriend may have caught chlamydia from her ex (hence why i brought up the miscarriages) lastly, i was reading into it and read that there may be some discharge, so before i urinated next, i lightly pinched my penis at the base and ran my fingers us to the head and surly enough, there was a small amount of cloudy white/yellow discharge. I am 18 and have only had 3 sexual partners, i am very fit and eat a stable healthy diet, i also exercise frequently, i dont know what else it could be, please help.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013