Unprotected oral sex with HIV girl, crusts on head of penis. What do you think about this?

Hello Doctor A few days ago I had unprotected oral sex with a girl who has HIV . This girl says her ex-husband has made two months ago HIV tests came out good, girl says she has an undetectable viral load and CD4 count is 408 because it was cold a few months ago. She says that no leakage of blood from the teeth or gums. To me, the head of the penis I saw traces of some crusts or small grooves, but she says it has no leakage of blood from the mouth, the teeth or gums. What are the chances and what do you think about this? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013