Unprotected oral on same gender. Have lack of appetite with nausea. HIV chances?

Hello.Two days ago I performed unprotected oral on another male. He ejaculated (or it was a precum, I don t know exactly), a bit in my mouth but I spit it out right away. The next morning I woke up tired and with lack of appetite . I ve tried to eat something, and I ve only eaten forcibly because I told myself I should eat. I haven t slept well that night or the night either. I also experience a bit of nausea . Is it possible to be infected with HIV and have so rapid symptoms, in 12 hours after the contact? Or it my be because I ve developed on obsession and paranoia that I might be infected and got into a depression?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012