Unexplained bruises on arms, legs, lumps on arm, collar bone, bloating, shortness of breath. Treatment?

For moths now I have had unexplained bruising mostly on legs and arms. Also over the past few weeks lumps/masses have appeared in different areas of my such as arm, back, collar bone, neck . There has been times when pain radiates down my neck into my chest and through both breast . I have also been experiencing pain in my legs. I also noticed bloating or swelling of my abdominal area. I have good days and bad days. I have noticed I am easily short of breath which is not normal for me because I am or was an active person. Some mornings the pain is so back I have trouble getting out of the bed.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  207 Awaiting Answer