Uneasy sensation in shoulder, pricking sensation on lifting objects. On medication for blood pressure. History of high BP. Causes for symptoms?

I have started to feel an uneasy sensation in my left shoulder and left calf . I have high blood pressure and take pills for them, and my left h and fingers have had pins and needles whenever I lift something, something even light for some time. Yesterday I went to another doctor and he prescribed me some tablets which I ve taken and now this feeling has started. What is the reason?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012