Uneasiness, swollen breasts, itchy vagina, light brown watery discharge after intercourse, headache, feverish, sleepy. Pregnant?

my last period is on 3rd july, my doc said my ovultion day is on exact 14th day. we had unsafe sex in those days, on the day 25th july my breast is feels like swolen , as i feels before my periods started, but this time more swolen, on day:-29th july we had sex again, but i feel uneasyness afer had sex, and also see some light brown watery liquid just after sex, and i feel some ithcyness in my vagina .... on 30th and 31st july , i feels like extreme headache and feels like fever and more sleepy. pls help me out. if i m pregant ? is that safe to have sex very near days of period? specially when we trying to conceive?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Pregnancy is not a certainty but will have to be ruled out, so please conduct a home pregnancy test using an early morning urine sample on or after the second day of a missed period or consult a doctor who will help to confirm or rule pregnancy.

Sexual intercourse can be practiced at anytime of your cycle, so do not worry about when and where, even more as you are trying to conceive.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.