Underwent ovariohystrectomy after suffering uterine cancer. Also UTI. Help

i have under gone ovariohystrectomy before 20 years as i suffered some sort of uterine cancer . had radiation also post operative .since then i m facing many problems related to my g.i. tract and u.t.i also.having done all possible test for my suffering i could not get any possible treatment for high puscell in urine .treatment has been given according to the culture of urine but no good response since more than 5 years. please sujjest the possible causes and correct line of treatment
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012