Underwent medical abortion, little remaining, inserted second set of tablets, little but dark bleeding. Tablets worked?

I was 4 weeks 2days pregnant and i underwent a medical abortion (with pills). after 6 days I had little bleeding and I went for a scan and a very small portion was left (I am still bleeding and its the 8th day but the flow is dark in color and very little) I went to the doc again and she inserted 2 200 very pg cytolog tablets. its been more than 12 hours and the bleeding is still the same that is very very little and dark. did I go for the scan too early? and has the second sent of cytologs worked?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012