Underwent carpal tunnel surgery, numbness in fingers solved after surgery, cold forearms, burning and pain in arms. Is this complex regional pain?

Hi, I underwent carpal tunnel surgery last year in Aug. The tingling and numbness in the fingers went away after the surgery. However post surgery my hand used to swell a lot and it too till dec to even be able to open the hand out completely. Most of the other symptoms have not gone. the below are the symtoms i still have cold forearms and upper palm Burning and excrutiating pain radiates up the center of the forearm and into the shoulder Overall decreasing grip strength in the hand - around 2kgs only when working on the computer the hand hurts a lot, the part of the lower forehand hurts very very much, leaving me stopping and massaging the hand, hand goes limp and very weak Extremely Weak hands and limited ability to cut vegetables, brush my teeth, comb my hair, carry a full cup of tea. Finger pain, finger numbness and/or finger clumsiness particularly in the thumb and/or in the index or middle fingers. Constant aching of the upper shoulder and neck. The doctors say it is complex regional pain syndrome however I feel there is something that has not been investigated but I do not know what to do and who to ask
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012