Underwent CABG surgery, chest x-ray taken reveals fibro calcified foci in the lung. What could it be?

My mother had undergone CABG surgery (normal - not keyhole, triple bypass) about 4 months back. At present, she has no problem except that for the last few months she reports of pain near the heart area. She feels like one of her chest/rib bones is still broken or loose, as she feels it move and hears a thud sound whenever she changes sides on the bed while sleeping. Even while walking or travelling by car she keep her hand on that region to avoid what she feels the movement of the bone. The surgeon who operated on her says there s no problem, and it will get fine with time. But on my mother s insistence and to know the problem, we got a chest X-ray done. The report mentions everything as normal except that fibro calcified foci seen in the left upper lobe of the lung . Can you make out what the problem might be? I looked up the Internet and found various versions - some say it is an old scar while other relate to the TB disease (my mother had it about 30 years back). Has it got any relation with the bones, and why does she hear a noise and feel the movement of the bone in her chest? I hope my explanation of the problem is sufficient for you to make an assessment. Thank you for your time and advice in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012