Undersurface tear/partial detachment of the anterior inferior labrum. Pain while hitting the tennis ball. Due to inpingement or labral tear?

Diagnosed with a Undersurface tear / partial detachment of the anterior inferior labrum. Injured at the end of June. I have good range of motion. No pain except when hitting the tennis ball. I can golf. Just heard the MRI results yesterday. Going for PT for now. But curious if pain could be from impingement vs labral tear? Had one cortisone shot about five weeks ago that knocked out the bursitis . Just wondering if another shot may help. thanks, Jim
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012