Undergone chemotherapy for lymphoma. On amoxycillan for cold. Suffering from throbbing ear. Guidance?

I had 24 weeks chemotherapy for a likely b call lymphoma which finished in Jan this year, I then took a chesty cold about 3 weeks ago and had a course of amoxycillan which appeared to clear it. I went to hospital for 2 weeks for review tests for m y condition and now am back about a week. After a few days back I got the cold again and just now have a swollen and throbbing left ear....what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013