Undergone angioplasty, asymptomatic, have irritability. On clopitab, tonact, homocheck, flavedon. Reason?

My husband has undergone angioplasty three months back and is on medication till date. He is asymptomatic as per the doctor during the three followups that he had in these three months. He is on clopitab A 75, Tonact20, Pan 40, Homochek, Flavedon MR 35 and Prilomet R50. However I have noticed that he has become very irritable during these three months. Has it got anything to do with the side effects of medicines or the angioplasty. Please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013