Undergoing treatment for Non-hodgkins lymphoma, underwent chemotherapy. Urination burns. Suggest medication?

I am undergoing treatment for Non- hodgkins lymphoma and have undergone chemotherapy treatments which ended last month.This morning I have developed symptoms of burning sensation in the urinary passage with occasional discharge of blood clots (I have already had similar problem earlier 3 times). I am at least 8 hours away from the hospital. So, I want to have advice from the doctor regarding the preliminary treatment which I can undertake.I have got the reports of routine urine examination from 2 different pathology labs: The reports are as the following: Lab-1 Lab-2 Albumin: NIL NIL Sugar : NIL NIL Bile salt & Pigment Negative Negative Deposits: Pus Cells 0-1 / HPF 4-5 / HPF Epithelial Cells 0-1 / HPF 5-6 / HPF Cast & Crystals NIL NIL Note: The Blood report (TC-DC report) is enclosed. The burning sensation in urinary passage has subsided a little, but still occurs occasionally after urination. Moreover, there is no further blood discharge. I was not able to meet urologist yesterday because of Good Friday holiday. So, please suggest if any preliminary medication is needed now or can I see you directly on Monday.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012