Undergoing the rabies treatment. Do I need to go for rabies shot again since I had a cat bite again?

I adopted a street cat a few weeks ago. A week after it had its rabies shot, it bit me. I am undergoing the 3 rabies treatment (I ve had d07, d07 and I will have d28 next week). The cat looks fine. But when I was spraying her for fleas today, she bit me again. Do I need to go for another round of 3 shots or am I covered? I currently live in Morocco . Street cats are more prone to rabies (but like I said, I ve had her for about 3 weeks now and she s not showing signs of being infected). And finding doctors who speak english here is not always easy.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012