Undergoing menopause, have uterine fibroids, lipoma, stomach feels bloated. Should I undergo colonscopy and D&C?

I have been to the obgyn recently due to lower abdominal bloating/swelling and discomfort somewhat pain...also lower back pain like siatica area...and sometimes blood from my rectum bright red....not often but occasional very few and far between.... internal vaginal sonogram shows my uterine lining is thick...I am 52 and in menopause dr also said I have two small uterine fibroids ...she wants a colonoscopy done and. D and C done simultaneously right away....she said there s only one percent chance of cancer...needless to say I am very stomach is very bloated and bothersome...I also have a lipoma confirmed from sonogram and surgeon in my upper stomach area towards the left of myb ellybutton... Others me as well surgeon assured it is a concerns as of right now is the colonoscopy and d and c....
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012