Under pneumonia treatment, have rib rattling causing severe pain. Is it a danger sign?

i recently had pneumonia and was in the hospital for 10 days. they gave me a lot of antibiotics one called vancomisin and have been out of the hospital for 3 weeks now. my cough for the last 2 days did get a drop worse nothing to crazy. But tonight for a while i having been having on my left side of my rib/ lung rummbling or rattleling. it feels weird and it does hurt and is very uncomfortable. i am worried that it may not be such a good sign. my doctors told me if i have fever,chills or sweat to contact them and i dont have any of those. Can this be nothing and i am just recovering or can it actually be a sign of getting worse? i am 28 female weigh 250 have PCOS and type 2 diabetic
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013