Under eye hit by cricket ball. Have stitches on face, unable to chew, severe pain. Remedy?

I was hit by a cricket ball under my left eye during practice. I felt that I had lost all of my upper let teeth .Now I have been treated for the injury and doctor has put almost 30 stitches(sutures) on the face under the eye.The teeth are all intact but the problem is I am still unable to chew even mildly hard substances while eating.Whenever I do chew, I feel a lot of pain emanate from the teeth.How to tackle this?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Thanks for writing to HCM

You need noncontrast CT Scan of your face to rule out bony injury of face and eye balls.
Since you was hit hard, fracture needs to be excluded.
You need proper examination of your eyes by ophthalmologist.
You also need to be evaluated by dentist.
You can take analgesics for pain relief.
Further treatment depends upon the findings.

Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhsuhan